- Conceptual design and creation of the automation solution in an agile environment
- Review of program processes and documentation of results
- Independent execution of development projects and continuous improvement and optimization of existing processes
- Test and verification of hardware requirements (various features)
- Cooperation with our supplier partners
YOUR PROFILE – MUST HAVES
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH/University or similar) with focus on Electronics / Mechatronics / Automation / Computer Science
- Knowledge of PLC programming (Beckhoff, Siemens, etc.)
- Enjoyment in the development of technical concepts and innovative spirit
- High level of initiative as well as analytical and solution-oriented way of thinking
- You speak fluent German and/or English
YOUR PROFIL – NICE TO HAVE
- Work experience in a comparable position
- Experience with communication protocols such as Modbus, OCPP, etc.
- Experience with photovoltaics, battery systems and inverters
- Experience testing hardware components
- An innovative software product in the field of renewable energy and building technology, through which you can make the world a little bit better
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and plenty of room to work independently
- The opportunity to actively participate in shaping a company with international standards and top customers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely in your home office
- A workplace with the latest hardware and free choice of operating system (Apple, Linux or Windows) in a spacious, well connected office in the center of Vienna or in Freistadt
- Support for continuing professional development not only on an individual basis, but an integral part of the company
- Learning-by-doing with plenty of freedom for creativity and state-of-the-art working methods
- International company culture with offices throughout the DACH region
- A young, motivated and dynamic team with passion for our mission to transform buildings into decentralized power plants
- Annual company events such as summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.
The gross salary for this position is € 3.500 per month based on 38.5 hours per week. Depending on education, qualification and experience, a substantial overpayment is possible.
Information on data protection: Your application documents will be stored and processed electronically for the purpose of candidate selection. Any costs related to the selection process will not be reimbursed.
*We care about what you can do, regardless of your gender.