We are an international cleantech company with origins in Austria. We work tirelessly on the megatrends of renewable energy, digitalization and e-mobility. Especially in the field of sustainable energy technology, we set the tone and new standards. We succeed with a great team that thinks outside the box every day and implements innovative ideas on the interaction of hardware and software. In this way, we make it possible for everyone to switch from a centralized, fossil fuel energy system to a renewable, decentralized energy system. Numerous and well-known companies (IKEA, BMW, etc.) already rely on our products and are thus part of the energy transition. Interested? If so, then apply today - we are looking forward to it.
- As a Senior React Frontend or Fullstack Developer you focus on the further development of our Internet of Energy platform and our brand-new user interfaces
- You combine your creativity and sense for good UI/UX design together with your tech skills to build frontends our customers will love
- Collaboration with a motivated, cross-functional scrum team from the different tech. areas
- Independent analysis of problem areas, conception of solutions and joint implementation within your team
YOUR PROFILE - MUST HAVES
- 3+ years of experience as a frontend or fullstack developer
- Interest in continuous personal and professional development
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of personal responsibility
- You speak fluent german or/and english
- Your local time zone is maximum 2 hours away from CET
YOUR PROFILE - NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with GraphQL or API design
- Experience with monitoring / visualization in the realm of energy
- An innovative Software product in the field of renewable energy and building technology with which you make the world a little better
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and plenty of room for independent work
- A motivated, dynamic and rapidly growing team with a passion for our mission, including a family-like "you-culture" from the first time we meet
- The opportunity to actively shape and implement your own ideas in a company with international expansion and top customers
- Support for ongoing professional and personal development within the company
- Various benefits such as employee discounts, company bicycles and a discounted fitness centre membership, etc. await you with us
- Innovative offices in our Headquarter „Free City” in Freistadt (from 2023) & in the Vienna Office in the ICON Tower at the main station
- Flexible working hours and home office as well as a canteen in the new headquarter in Freistadt (expected from March 2023)
You, your experience and your added value for neoom are unique. According to the law, salary details are required (€3.600 gross per month for 38.5 hours per week). Of course we will discuss your individual salary personally - as part of a good professional partnership.
Information on data protection: Your application documents will be stored and processed electronically for the purpose of candidate selection. Any costs related to the selection process will not be reimbursed.
*We care about what you can do, regardless of your gender.