- Active participation in the development and work on technically particularly demanding / complex development tasks
- Specification of technical and non-functional requirements (e.g. scalability, robustness, security)
- Architecture conceptualization and breaking down of concepts into plannable sub-problems
- Guidance and support of other team members in concrete implementation tasks
- Defining and monitoring performance KPIs
- Passing on architecture know-how to other developers
- Perform code reviews in advanced and sensitive change set areas
- Close coordination and collaboration with key stakeholders (CPO, CTO, etc.)
YOUR PROFILE – MUST HAVES
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH/Uni or similar) with focus on computer science / software engineering / or similar.
- Experience in a similar role
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills and a high degree of personal responsibility
- High level of self-initiative as well as analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- Precise and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and/or English
YOUR PROFIL – NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with photovoltaics, battery systems or inverters
- Experience with Ruby/Rails, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud
- Experience and expertise in networking and integration of components, such as inverters and wallboxes
- An innovative software product in the field of renewable energy and building technology, through which you can make the world a little bit better
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and plenty of room to work independently
- The opportunity to actively participate in shaping a company with international standards and top customers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely in your home office
- A workplace with the latest hardware and free choice of operating system (Apple, Linux or Windows) in a spacious, well connected office in the center of Vienna or in Freistadt
- Support for continuing professional development not only on an individual basis, but an integral part of the company
- Learning-by-doing with plenty of freedom for creativity and state-of-the-art working methods
- International company culture with offices throughout the DACH region
- A young, motivated and dynamic team with passion for our mission to transform buildings into decentralized power plants
- Annual company events such as summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.
The gross salary for this position is € 5.000 per month based on 38.5 hours per week. Depending on education, qualification and experience, a substantial overpayment is possible.
Information on data protection: Your application documents will be stored and processed electronically for the purpose of candidate selection. Any costs related to the selection process will not be reimbursed.
*We care about what you can do, regardless of your gender.