Status December 2022
1.1 This data protection declaration describes how neoom international gmbh (hereinafter referred to as "neoom"), registered in the commercial register of the Linz Regional Court under FN 421620 f, with its registered office in Freistadt and its business address at Industriestrasse 6, 4240 Freistadt, processes the personal data collected in the course of providing NTUITY brand software solutions for energy management. This data protection declaration refers to system partners of neoom who purchase NTUITY brand software solutions from neoom. If individual provisions also refer to the end users of the NTUITY brand software solutions distributed by neoom, this is explicitly stated.
1.2 We, neoom international gmbh, Industriestrasse 6, 4240 Freistadt, treat the data entrusted to us with the distribution and use of the NTUITY software confidentially and handle it responsibly. We observe the applicable legal provisions on the protection, lawful handling and confidentiality of personal data, as well as on data security, in particular the Austrian Data Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as "DSG 2018"), the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "DSGVO") and the Telecommunications Act (hereinafter referred to as "TKG"). This notice provides information on the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use in connection with the NTUITY brand software solutions.
1.3 Only such personal data are processed that are required for the implementation and processing of our offered services in connection with the software solutions of the NTUITY brand or that have been provided to us voluntarily.
1.4 Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is one who can be identified by reference to an identifier such as a name, address, email address, telephone number, etc. The information shall not be used to identify an individual.
2.1 neoom collects data within the scope of the provision of services in connection with software solutions of the NTUITY brand in two ways: The data is collected on the one hand via input/notification by the system partner and on the other hand by the NTUITY software.
2.2 The data that neoom collects via input/notification by the system partner can be the following data:
Input/disclosure in the context of contract initiation and/or contract performance:
- First name
- Company registration number
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Customer number
- Contract data
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Browser and operating system as well as the name of the access provider
- Device-related information
- Sensor-related information
- Location-related information
2.4 The list is exemplary. Not all of the listed data are recorded in all cases.3. Purposes and legal ground of the processing
3.1 The data provided under point 2. will be processed for the following purposes:
- Contract initiation and contract fulfilment: We require the data in order to be able to process our obligation to our system partners and/or their end customers to their complete satisfaction. The collection of the data also serves a smooth connection to our website and a comfortable use of our website. Furthermore, the collection of the data serves the system security and the administration of our NTUITY software solutions.
- Fulfilment of a legal obligation: Processing of the data may be necessary for the purpose of fulfilling various legal obligations arising, for example, from the Federal Fiscal Code (BAO).
- Protection of legitimate interests: We have a legitimate interest in advertising our range of services - in particular in the form of newsletters.
- Consent: If consent has been given to process the data, processing shall only take place in accordance with the purposes and to the extent agreed in the declaration of consent.
3.2 The list is exemplary. Not all of the processing purposes mentioned are fulfilled in all cases.4. Transmission of personal data
4.1 The data provided by or generated via the NTUITY software will only be disclosed or transmitted by us to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of processing the contract or for billing purposes.
4.2 For the purposes mentioned under point 2, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers used by us;
- Contractual partners;
- Tax advisors and auditors;
- Legal representatives.
- Competent administrative authorities;
- Collection agencies;
- Insurance companies;
4.3 Personal data shall only be transferred to third countries in the EU or in the EEA area if an adequacy decision has been taken by the European Commission for these countries or if appropriate safeguards for the protection of personal data have been provided for by concluding a legally binding document.
Personal data will be stored and retained by neoom only for as long as reasonably deemed necessary by us to achieve the purposes set out in section 3 and as permitted by applicable law. In any case, we store the personal data for as long as statutory retention obligations exist or the limitation periods of potential legal claims have not yet expired. If the processing is based on consent, the data will be stored until the consent is revoked.
6.2 It is possible to adjust browser settings accordingly so that cookies are rejected and their storage is prevented or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. In the event that cookies are blocked or deleted, we would like to point out that it may no longer be possible to use all the functions of the website in their entirety.
7.Use contact form
7.1 If our contact form on the website at https://ntuity.io/ is used, the information from the enquiry form, including the contact data provided there, is stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry. The data is entered voluntarily on the basis of consent.
7.2 Consent may be revoked at any time without giving reasons by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing until the time of revocation.
8. Use of service form
8.1 If our service form on the website at https://ntuity.io/ is used, the information from the enquiry form, including the contact data provided there, is stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry. The entry of the data is voluntary on the basis of your consent.
8.2 Consent may be revoked at any time without giving reasons by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing until the time of revocation. Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected by this.
9.1 We use the following tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website.
9.3 It is possible to adjust browser settings accordingly so that tracking measures and their cookies (see point 6.) are rejected. In this case, we would like to point out that under certain circumstances not all functions of the website can be used in their entirety.
9.4 Google Analytics
- The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- neeom has integrated plugins of the social network Facebook.
- You can recognise these Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button ("Like"). When you visit our pages, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Facebook server via the plugin. Facebook thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook "Like" button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages on your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Facebook.
- he competent service provider in the EU is Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland..
- neeom uses HubSpot, a service of HubSpot Inc. for analysis purposes on its websites.
- This sets cookies (see point 6.) that enable an analysis of your use of the website. HubSpot evaluates the collected information on behalf of neeom. In the process, information is generated about the visit and the pages visited.
- The competent service provider in the EU is HubSpot Inc, 1 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2.
10. Data security
10.1 The personal data collected in accordance with point 2 of this data protection declaration shall be protected by neoom to the best possible extent against unauthorised access, unauthorised use or publication by third parties.
10.2 The personal data collected in accordance with point 2 of this data protection declaration is stored on a server of Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited, 70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as "Microsoft") in the European Union. In this context, Neoom refers to the Terms and Certifications of Microsoft as amended from time to time, available at https://azure.microsoft.com/de-de/support/legal/.
11.1 As affected person whose personal data is processed, you have the right, inter alia:
- to verify whether and what personal data we hold about you and to obtain copies of such data;;
- request that we correct, amend or delete your personal data that is inaccurate or not processed in accordance with the law;
- require us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- request data portability;
- know the identity of any third party to whom your personal data is transferred; and
- make a complaint to the competent authority.
11.2 The Data Protection Authority has subject matter jurisdiction over requests for breach of the right of access, breach of the rights to confidentiality, rectification or erasure.
12.1 neoom reserves the right to supplement or amend this data protection declaration.
12.4 The current version of the data protection declaration shall apply. This is available on the website ntutiy.io/privacy-policy
13. Our contact data
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following address:
neoom international gmbh
neoom international gmbh